Automotive Collision Repair & Refinishing
4 years ago
The collision repair program provides training in the painting and sheet metal, fiberglass, and plastic repair of automobiles and other vehicles. Students receive instruction in the use of all basic hydraulic, hand, and pneumatic tools. They gain experience through working on actual jobs in the shop. Work that requires use of basic fundamentals in planning the repair on today’s automobiles.
Dealerships, Auto Assembly Auto Rental and fleet Companies, Collision Repair Shops, Trucking Firms, Insurance Companies, Auto Salvage Yards,Airlines, Railroads, and self employment.
- Complete, modern collision repair shop
- Equipment of latest manufacturing design
- Federal safety standards
- Co-op employment opportunities
- I-CAR Education Foundation Curriculum
- Frame technician
- Claims Adjuster
- Assembly Foreman
- Auto Body Costumers
- Auto Body Equipment Sales Person
- Paint Company
- Trailer Body Technician
- New and Used Car Body Technician
- Spray Painter
- Educational Instructor.